QUIPU APP, S.L. (hereafter referred to as, QUIPU) informs about the cookies in the web site.
What cookies are?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your device when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow the webpage, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the number of times you visit it, the browser habits of a user or computer and, depending on the information that it contains and the way in which the computer is used, cookies can be used for user recognition.
QUIPU uses the strictly necessary cookies in order that the user can enjoy a better experience on Quipu’s web site. i.e. use by default preferred option and settings set by the user, offer the chat service and improve the service providing a custom service.
The site may content links to social networks (like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Github or Google Plus). Quipu does not control cookies used by external web sites. For more information about social network or other web site cookies we encourage to read their Cookies Privacy.
Accepting cookies policy
Given the banner the user can do the following actions:
- Accept cookies. The banner won’t be showed again during the present session.
- Close. The banner will be close at this page.
- Modify your settings. You can read more about cookies our Cookies Policy and your browser cookies settings
We use the following types of cookies:
We use this cookie in order to know which user is connected in order to custom the app.
While the browser is open
- _ga, __utm*, _gid
These cookies are set by Quipu to learn how users access our website and to optimize the experience. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- _hjUserId, _hjIncludedInSample
These cookies are set by Hotjar, a behavior analytical service. This helps us to improve the app daily by understanding better the user behavior’s patterns. You can read more about it here:http://inside.hotjar.com/support/articles/1000132900
- utm*0, _gaic*, first_visit_cookies_set
These cookies are set by Quipu to learn how users access our website and to optimize the experience.
- intercom-lou-*, intercom-id-*, intercom-session-*, product_store_identifier
These cookies are set by Intercom in order to communicate with our users and educate them about the product. We use it to provide customer support as well.
Between 3 months and 2 years
- __stripe_mid, __stripe_sid
These cookies are set by Stripe, our supplier in charge of processing our clients' payments in a safe and simple way. You can read more about it here: https://stripe.com/cookies-policy/legal
How can I change my cookies settings?
The user can allow, block or delete Quipu’s or any other web site cookies whenever you want to through your browser’s setting control. Each browser has a different operative. Here are the links:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
If you delete or modify the cookies settings, QUIPU informs you that cannot ensure the well-functioning of the different features of the Web Site.
How I get more information?
We are delighted to solve any doubt that is not specified in this document. In this case, please contact us here: email@example.com.