Usamos cookies para mejorar tu navegación. Si continuas navegando entendemos que aceptas su uso. Más información
In Quipu we are looking for a specialist in Paid Acquisition / Paid Search channels as a key figure in the marketing department.
You will report directly to the CMO and you will help him developint the strategy for both the Spanish and international markets.
Paid Acquisition responsibilities:
Implement and optimize campaigns globally, conversion optimization and ROI analysis.
Implement strategies for lead generation
Monitor, analyze and optimize campaign results according to different metrics set by the department.
Management of organic traffic SEO / Inbound.
Control and management of the budget allocated to the area.
Analyzing data in Google Analytics.
Measure and analyze the profitability of marketing actions
Experience in SEO / inbound:
Onpage SEO: web structure, code optimization, goals, URLs, content, redirects, image optimization, etc.
Offpage SEO: crawling, indexing, etc
Keyword Research and Planning
Minimum of 2 years of experience managing Paid Search campaigns (SEM, Twitter Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
Experience in SEO / Inbound
Experience in data analysis and budgets.
Experience in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords.
Experience in Display, Affiliation and Retargeting
Experience in Marketing B2B or SaaS is a plus.
Spanish and English essential. French is a plus.
It will be assessed positively experience with:
- Tools like SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Xenu and Google KW Planner
- Experience with Kenshoo, Marin or the like
- HTML and CSS
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team!