Usamos cookies para mejorar tu navegación. Si continuas navegando entendemos que aceptas su uso. Más información
DESCRIPTION and REQUIREMENTS.
What you will do
You will work side by side with the product designer, the backend and frontend engineers as well as the CTO, providing a strong point of view on user experience.
We need a pragmatic thinker and a keen problem solver ready to take big challenges.
What you will find
We offer the freedom to lead important and critical development parts of our product, not only implementing clever and efficient solutions but also thinking about the big-picture. We expect incredible knowledge hunger too but, above all, critical thinking and the ability to be a problem-solver.
We are focused on code quality, efficiency, readibility and, last but not least, scalability. Of course, everything leaned to solve our customer needs!
We also give the chance to learn from other really good and experienced developers and be near an energical startup accelerator: itnig.BENEFITS.
- Provide you with continuous challenge and space for learning.
- Participation in the technological and business decision making.
- Agile tasks distribution, with daily deploys.
- Flexible schedule (but should be based in Barcelona).
- Broad and diverse start-up ecosystem that provides much more than a job experience.
- Ping pong championships - we have our own ping pong table at the office!
- Itnig Breakfasts every Tuesday
- Summer BBQs
- Team Lunch on Fridays
- Afterwork Beers
- Afterwork activities such as Laser tag, Poker, Table games or LAN Parties
- Conferences, events and workshops onsite
Don't miss the opportunity to contribute to our challenging project as part of a great team of developers!